My ex is alienating me from our 2 kids. I was looking for info on Family law, I can not afford a lawyer. The info brainsyntax provides, and stories of other alienated parents helped me. I fell relieved knowing I am not alone in this struggle.

God is with my kids in love fighting beside me. The staff of brainsyntax, Mr. Vincent Schiele and team gave me tools to get my kids back and fight for my parental rights.

If one parent is withholding the kids, that is mean and cruel. it is not the kids fault: there innocence is lost in the divorce battle.

I am grateful for brainsyntax's help and information. The direction to other Fathers rights groups and community involvement. The social groups where I spoke with other Fathers and shared my pain.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with other fathers stories and info and aid. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of positive experience. Brainsyntax needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Brainsyntax.

Had an Experience with Brainsyntax?

Comments